2013 Thailand Complete Packing List
This packing list for specific for those wanting to go train in Thailand for longer than a month.
Ideally I want to be able to travel just with a backpack. However I’ll be bringing an extra bag for food and gear I’ll bring home.
- Vibram five finger shoes– These lightweight shoes are versatile giving you the feeling of being barefoot all the time. Ideal for travel these are versatile as they can be used for running, hiking, walking and rock climbing.
- 2 Microfibre (quick dry) towels– easy to travel with and dries in half the time of a normal towel
- 5 pairs of underwear
- 1 hoody
- 1 raincoat/jacket
- 3 pairs of shorts
- 1 pair of pants
- 3 T Shirts
- 1 Dress Shirt
- 2 Singlets
- 3 pairs of socks
- Running shoes
- Swimming trunks
- Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook– I bought this earlier in the year, at 1.36kg its ideal for travel and powerful enough to get most tasks done.
- Kindle Paperwhite– I have about 100 books stored on here. Will help pass the time, you can read this in the dark and saves from carrying around too many books.
- Ipod Touch-8gb
- Mobile Phone-Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked
- Digital Camera- Canon PowerShot SX280
- Ipod cable
- Mini USB charger
- AC Adaptor
- 2 pairs of Headphones
- External Hard Drive
- SD Card/USB drive
Protein Powder- 100% Whey Protein Powder- Training hard out for a month will require a lot of protein to keep me going. Drinking a shake right after training will speed up recovery and reduce soreness the next morning.
Elite Super Energy Powder– One teaspoon of this will be added to each shake I make for added nutrition, giving me additional energy to train hard for each session.
Omega 3-Fish Oil– this will help lubricate joints and help with any knee issues. I’ll be taking two of these after each meal.
Vitamin C– Will help my immunity so I can stay healthy and keep training.
- Glucosamine– The rigors of training puts stress on your joints. Glucosamine will provide complete joint and cartilage support and recovery.
Foam Roller- Trigger Point Roller– Will be useful for stretching and massaging my muscles after each training sessions. Great for recovery and keeping me injury free.
Ankle Brace/Knee Brace- in case of any sprains or injuries I could incur.
- Lush FUN– multi-purpose, mouldable soap for body and hair. This will save me carrying around a separate bottle for soap, shampoo and conditioner.
- Lemsip Cold & Flu Drink– Normally if I get sick overseas, these always come in handy for a quick recovery.
- Toothbrush/Tooth paste
- Dettol Antiseptic Cream
- Lip balm
- Ibuprofen Tablets
- Hand sanitiser
- Athletic Tape
- Notepad and pens- For keeping a personal diary for thoughts and reflections.
- Copies of passport and boarding pass
- Visa Debit Card/Eftpos Card/Cash
- Travel Money Belt